Monday, December 31, 2007

Ravelry, Now What?

I've been on Ravelry for about a month now. I'm still not sure how to use it... or what exactly to use it for. I certainly haven't figured out how to post photos.

Joanne said to use Ravelry to find patterns for yarn I own. That could take a while. My stash is HUGE!

Linda is using Ravelry to showcase her designs! Way to go, Linda! I'm just not there yet.

New topic and new project: my second Audrey (from Hot Knits by Melissa Leapman) sweater! It is about 1/2 complete. I am finishing up the fronts (hopefully today or tonight... yes, I do lead the exciting life on New Year's Eve!)

I am attending a hogamanay parade in Portsmouth, and then we'll hang out for a bit of Scottish and maybe some Irish Ceilidah dancing at a friend's house. But I don't plan on staying to ring in the New Year. I want to finish this sweater! I have my priorities straight.

I made the first Audrey sweater from Blue Sky Alpaca's organic cotton. Great colors... much pilling. *Sigh*

The new Audrey is from Merinos Otto. It is beautiful. Great knitting, and no stupid mistakes this time. :) I learned from my mistakes on the first one!!! Amazing how that can work... sometimes.

I guess, I'll break out the camera one of these days and post a few photos. :)

No comments: