Thursday, January 3, 2008

Yarndex

Does everyone know about Yarndex? I find it to be a very useful tool. I'm planning to make Mr. Greenjeans with yarn from my stash. (Yeah, I know I am finishing Audrey 2, and starting Lora's Opera sweater, and still need to finish Rowan's Sparkle, but I can plan, can't I?)

So,anyway, I used the Yarndex to determine the info. for the original yarn. It looks like I have a few yarns that will work. I wish work didn't interfere so frequently with my knitting time.

3 comments:

kemtee said...

Yarndex has its limitations, but it's always helped me answer questions. You'll look smashing in Mr. Greenjeans.

Linda said...

I do use Yarndex when I remeber. Mr. Greenjeans was fun to knit. I'm thinking of either a red Cascade 220 or black Berocco Love It for my next one.

maureen said...

I've noticed a few missing, but current yarns on Yarndex, but I like it.

I've seen photos of Linda's Mr. Greenjeans, and I'm hoping to see the real thing next week. How about it?

I vote for Love it on the sweater; though red would look great on you.