Saturday, February 10, 2007

Feb. 10
On Wed. evening, I stopped by Ewe Knits for a little knitting.

See this woman?

I call her the Temptress. Before I sat down, she said, “Maureen go look at the yarn on the table under the window.” Like a hound following a scent, I tracked this absolutely fabulous yarn.

I love it. It feels great, the colors are great… I WANT it. But I just bought silk...and I am knitting from my stash unless there is a killer deal.

WAH! I still want it.

But Tilli Tomas isn’t likely to go out of business before I finish knitting from my stash, is she?

3 comments:

Laura said...

Starlight is looking so nice!! Love the color you're using.

Tilli Thomas. My daughter wanted a sweater she saw in a magazine that used some TT yarn. Until I saw how much it cost. I informed her that she couldn't want it any more. heh

maureen said...

:) I know... I am a working grown-up... and I still have to pause before considering the TT yarn.

Terry said...

Maureen:

You are hysterical...and so much fun. I ended up knitting a sample bag from one of the TT bag kits and then, of course, had to have one. Can't afford anything big, but the bags are to die for.

Signed,

The Temptress :}:}:}