Saturday, February 3, 2007

Super Ball Sunday

Today I went to the TKGV's winter annual Knit-In for Charity. There were about 18 of us there... but I forgot my camera!

Did you know that our LYSs (Yes... we have 5 fine yarn stores here in VB... check out the links) can't call tomorrow's yarn sales Super Bowl Sales? Some call them Super Sunday Sales... but today a guild member and fiber artist Martha M. suggested Super Ball Sale. Apropos or what?

Anyway, tomorrow will be another yarn related day.... Two in a row! I am wallering in it! (Wallering is far, far worse than wallowing... wallering brings up images of pigs and mud; whereas, wallowing brings up images of petite maidens pining away because of unrequited love).

Even though I am trying going to participate in Knit from Your Stash 2007, I have to visit at least one, or two, or three of the LYSs ....

Come on, I could be a lucky winner, or score some excellent swag... like cashmere at a fabulous price... OR this will be my exception to the rule... Purchasing yarn at killer prices is permitted. :) I have enough sock yarn to knit a year's worth anyway.

1 comment:

vlb5757 said...

Hey, didn't want to leave you with no comments, so here I am. Your comment on for my blog never came through. Have no idea what on earth happened.

Have a great time shopping today and think about me while I am hocking Sunkist Lemons at Harris Teeter! I would rather be shopping for my stash stuff!