Friday, February 9, 2007

Starlight

What a busy week this has been!
Starlight is growing, but not as quickly as I’d like.



The back shown below, is the truest color...at least on my monitor.


I keep worrying that it will be too tight. Doesn’t it look small...well I am making the small, but you know what I mean? I even swatched...both stockinette stitch and a whopping 6” of the cabling because 4” of it didn’t give me enough of an idea how it would work up. It looks great, and I am still getting gauge, yet...I don’t want it clinging to me. I keep telling myself to trust the gauge...and remember the miracles of blocking, but the overall dimensions are tormenting me.

Reminder to me: there are many ways of fixing this little problem that totally avoid ripping, aren’t there? ;)

No comments: